The Heirloom Maxi from the Fall Winter 2021 collection, is a detailed maxi dress cut from a viscose crepe de chine and decorated in our 70s inspired heavenly blooms.
- A flattering V neckline is framed by pleating and self-fabric buttons
- Four different prints have been precisely placed into the alternating panels, with each one frame by our floral bloom print piping.
- A full volume hemline is cut using panels that are deliberately larger at the bottom making it smaller at the waistline.
- Self-fabric buttons frame the blouson sleeves and can undo for an unfastened choice to styling
- The middle of the dress has a self-fabric tie to cinch in the waistline and tie at the front or back of the dress.
- This dress is easy to wear with no zippers to fasten. Elastic has been placed through the back of the waistline so this just slips over your head and falls onto the body.
- Pleating can be subtly found framing the neckline and lower waistline
The garment fits true to size, we recommend you select your normal size.
Our model is a size AU6/ US2 and wears a size AU6/ US2.
Main: 100% Viscose Crepe de Chine
Lining: 100% Viscose Crepe de Chine