Mali Button Cuff Relaxed Tencel Pant
ONCE WAS -
There's something so effortless about a good pair of tapered pants, and the Mali style ticks all the right boxes. These are made from a soft tencel-twill and each garment has gone through a finishing wash to accentuate the drape and details. Designed in a khaki green with buttons at the cuff that when done up create a suble pleat. Wear yours with a lightweight blouse.
Size and fit:
- Fitted at the waist.
- Back waistband has a wide encased elastic for extra comfort.
- Concealed front zip fly opening.
- Designed for a relaxed fit on the leg.
- Create a subtle pleat at the cuff by doing up the x2 cuff buttons.
- Panel details down the front and back leg.
- Lightweight non-stretchy tencel twill fabric.
main & slip: 100% viscose
due to the delicate nature of this garment, please keep away from jewellery & rough surfaces as pulled threads are not able to be deemed a manufacturing fault
raw edges on sleeve are a feature of this garment
threads may need to be cut off after washing
- Cool hand wash in mild detergent with like colours.
- Do not soak , wring or bleach.
- Do not spin or tumble dry.
- Dry in shade away from direct heat.
- Cool iron inside out.
- Dry cleanable.